The Hermitage School is a vibrant learning community. We have the highest expectations of ourselves, our school and of others and are dedicated to ensuring every child feels valued and their achievements are celebrated. We aim to make all learning opportunities engaging.
We aim for our children to:
- Learn through a creative and exciting curriculum
- Enjoy learning through opportunity
- Achieve progress and to celebrate success
- Respect and support one another in our community
- Nurture and include everyone in a safe and happy environment
To find out more, please click on the side menu.