Our Vision (2021 - 2026)
- The Hermitage School aspires to become a successful oversubscribed academy, providing outstanding learning for 7 – 11 year olds.
- Our safe and secure environment will support and nurture each child’s needs, promote wellbeing, health and care for themselves and others.
- Our outstanding teaching and monitoring will ensure all pupils make rapid progress and school averages will be above the national.
- Our values-based curriculum will provide broad and rich experiences and opportunities that develop pupils’ skills, whilst motivating, challenging and inspiring pupils to prepare them for 21st century living.
- The school’s community will work in collaboration providing opportunities for all to learn together.
Our Mission Statement
The Hermitage School provides all children in the community with a quality education, supporting families to prepare their child for success in our ever-changing world. Our nurturing safe environment and stimulating curriculum harnesses each child’s unique skills through a range of opportunities whilst embedding a love to learn.
- Work in partnership with our community to further develop provision and strengthen the School
Nurture children's spiritual, mental, social, physical and moral development through our values ethos.
Ensure equal access to all pupils through inclusive practice strengthening provision
Raise attainment for all pupils and ensure they make at least expected progress
Link to the School Prospectus here